TO MAKE A BOOKING. Please telephone Head Office to check the property
is available on the dates you require. We can then hold this provisionally
for 5 days giving you time to complete the booking form and pay your
2. CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING. A deposit of £60 per bedroom per week
is required to confirm your booking. If however you are booking within
8 weeks of your holiday, payment must be made in full when confirming
your holiday. Please note your holiday is not confirmed until you have
received written confirmation from us.
3. BALANCE PAYMENT. The balance of your holiday is due at least 8 weeks
prior to holiday commencement. This can be paid by forwarding a cheque
made payable to Janet Dean at 15 Bishops Close, Bowdon, Altrincham,
Cheshire, WA14 3NB or by the other methods indicated on payment options
4. HOLIDAY COST. The prices quoted are the number of nights accommodation
during the dates indicated on the price table. Included in the price
is electric, fuel (unless otherwise stated against the individual property
details) and bed linen (please note bed linen is not provided for the
5. BREAKAGE DEPOSIT. There is a breakage deposit required against the
property of £150. The deposit must be paid 4 weeks prior to your
holiday commencement (please note all payments made will be cashed)
and will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return provided there is
no damage. Any cost of repair or replacement items will be accounted
for and deducted from your deposit prior to being refunded.
6. ALTERATIONS TO THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION. The information on the web
page is believed to be accurate at the time of going to press. Alterations
to the property may sometimes be necessary and we shall endeavour to
inform you of such changes.
7. SHORT BREAKS. These can be arranged out of season and at short notice
during the high season, please submit your email enquiry or telephone
Head Office to discuss your requirement.
8. OCCUPANCY. The property is available for 7 adults plus 2 babies.
In addition 3 extra people can be accommodated on a double sofa bed
and a pullout single bed. If this number is exceeded you will be asked
to vacate the property and no compensation/refund will be offered.
9. PETS. Regretably we do not allow pets at The Property.
10. TRAVEL COTS. 2 travel cots are available at The Property but we
do NOT provide linen for the cot.
11. HIGHCHAIRS. 2 highchairs are available at The Property.
12. TOWELS. Towels are not included at The Property.
13. KEY COLLECTION. The property is available from 3.00pm on day of
arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure, unless otherwise
stated on your holiday confirmation. In some instances we may be able
to bring forward the entry time or extend the departure time, however
we do require advance notice and we will only be able to confirm we
are able to change the times 3 days before holiday commencement. Keys
must be returned to the collection point prior to midday on the day
of departure, unless otherwise agreed.
14. CANCELLATIONS. Charges will be incurred for any cancellations according
to the following table.
of Days prior to commencement
charge as a percentage of the full cost
60 and <90
30 and <60
if we relet the property then your cancellation charge will be refunded
minus £25 administration charge.
Please contact Janet Dean
on the phone numbers above or email to